1. The mainmaster link used to form the chain sling, wire rope sling, and fiber sling should be a long ring. For other occasions, a circular ring can be used.
2. The connecting link must be a long ring or master link;
3. It is not allowed to re-use the defective lifting ring after welding;
4. The unmarked lifting master link is confirmed at the end and should not be used;
5. The lifting ring on the lifting rigging component is regularly inspected according to the requirements of the combined components;
6. The connecting link/ring connected to the chain must have a ring diameter larger than the chain diameter;
7. The number of chains and cables directly connected to a single lifting ring shall not exceed the connection between the limbs, limbs, cable and main master link/ring;
8. Do not use hammering to correct the twisted rings.
9. It is forbidden to throw the master links;
10. Do not pull the loop from under the weight or let the weight roll on the loop;
11. It is not allowed to use a shackle instead of a connecting link;
12.Replace the connecting link or master link in the loading and unloading tool on site, allowing the use of a fabricated connecting link.
Post time: May-22-2020